I write other three blogs about different topics.
I invite you to check them and follow them if you are interested in the topics:
1. Mainstream Permaculture: https://mainstreampermaculture.com/
This is a blog that is close to my heart and how I want to live as a person. It summarizes my own “right livelihood” and what I do as a community volunteer for many grassroots groups:
- Sustainable Living: you may find articles and posts about challenges and opportunities around becoming a more “sustainable” community, family, individual, etc and the impact this may have in your career and life choices
- Permaculture: here you may find reports about my PDC courses and projects and links to resources if you are interested in this topic
- Energy Descend Action Plan: this is the main goal of any Transition group. I will post here topics related to why and how we can switch from unsustainable practices to something that may look more like the future we desperately need if we want to survive as a specie
- Food Security: here you can find information about my projects related to food security in my community as well as other related topics that are of global interest
- Emergency Preparedness and long-term visioning/planning: as I am also involved in this as a trainer, you can expect having a few posts about this here too.
- Surrey and Beyond: here I will post general issues that are affecting the place where I have chosen to live for now, from coal and pipeline expansion to ALR issues…
2. Ethical Pathways: https://ethicalpathways.com/
This is a blog for my coaching social business, where I offer information, consultations, 1-1 and group coaching and workshop facilitation in a variety of topics including The Circle Way, The Work that Reconnects, community resilience, ecopsychology, etc.
3. Emergency Preparedness and Disaster Planning for Community Resilience and Self Reliance: https://designemergencypreparedness.wordpress.com/
I used to have another blogs:
Live As If Others Matter: http://liveasifothersmatter.wordpress.com/ (now closed)
and Lifelong Learning and Education: http://longlifelearningpidp.wordpress.com/ (also closed)